American Wire Gage
  • Same as American wire gauge. American Wire Gauge A standard for designating the diameter of wires, or the thickness of sheets. Refers to non-ferrous materials only. Also spelled American Wire Gage. Its abbreviation is AWG. Also called Brown and Sharpe Gauge.

Not what you were looking for?