- The output of a source of audio frequencies, such as an amplifier or oscillator. For instance, the audio power an amplifier delivers to a speaker. Also called audiofrequency output (1), or sound output (1).
- Any audible output from a device, component, or system. For instance, that produced by a speaker. Also called audio frequency output (2), or sound output (2).
- In audio components and accessories, connectors such as jacks, which deliver an output signal, such as that from a CD player.
- In computers, an audible output, such as a chime when a Web page is loaded, or the simulation a of human voice reading a document on screen. Also called audio-frequency output (3), or sound output (3).
- The output of a device which converts analog audio into digital audio, or vice versa.
Not what you were looking for?