- star type whose members have a surface temperature of 10 000 – 30 000°. Examples include the bright stars Rigel and Spica. The hottest of stars apart from the 0 stars, the B type have neutral helium rather than the B stars’ ionised helium in their spectra.
- symbol for magnetic flux density
- symbol for susceptance
- symbol for base
- symbol for bel
- symbol for barn (written as b)
- chemical symbol for boron
- symbol for baud (written as b)
- symbol for bar (written as b)
- symbol for battery
- The imaginary number component of admittance. Expressed in siemens. Its symbol is B.
Not what you were looking for?