- noun a piece of land at the edge of water such as a river or lake
- noun a long heap of sand or snow, e.g. a sandbank in shallow water or a snowbank along the side of a road
- noun a place where something is collected for a particular use, e.g. a seed bank or a bottle bank
- noun a rotating or rolling movement of an aircraft around its longitudinal axis to a particular angle
- A series of objects, usually of the same type, which are connected electrically and used together. For instance, a group of resistors, batteries, or contacts.
Not what you were looking for?