- noun the point from which change can be measured
- noun a line which defines the size and layout of a page in an application
- noun the horizontal line along which characters are printed or displayed
- In interferometry, the distance between the farthest-separated points at which data is collected
- A line which serves as the basis for measurement, calculation, or location. It is usually represented graphically as a horizontal line.
- In displays, such as that of oscilloscopes and radars, the line which represents the reference level in the absence of other signals.
- The average or reference signal level from which a pulse departs, and to which it returns.
- In navigation, a line which joins two stations, such as the A and B stations within the loran radio navigation system.
- acronym BL
Not what you were looking for?