- noun a winged insect belonging to the class Hemiptera
- A persistent error or defect in computer software or hardware. Said especially of one which causes malfunctions.
- A defect present in a circuit, device, component, or the like, which causes malfunctions. Also called electronic bug (1).
- An electronic device utilized to surreptitiously listen to and/or record conversations. Also called electronic bug (2).
- A semiautomatic telegraph key for producing correctly spaced dots and dashes. Also called electronic bug (3).
Not what you were looking for?