- verb to become, or cause somebody to become, unable to breathe
- verb to block a tube, channel or opening, making a liquid unable to move
- An inductor used in a circuit to present a relatively high impedance to frequencies beyond a given value. It impedes the flow of AC, while allowing DC to pass freely. Also called choke coil, choking coil, or impedance coil.
- To restrict the passing of a current or frequency using a choke (1).
- A discontinuity, such as a groove, in the surface of a waveguide, which restricts or blocks certain frequencies.
- synonym choking coil
Not what you were looking for?