- One or more conducting paths which serve to interconnect electrical elements, in order to perform a desired function such as amplification or filtering. Also known as electric circuit (1).
- One or more complete paths through which electrons may circulate. Also known as electric circuit (2).
- A medium through which information is conveyed between two or more locations. Such a circuit may be linked physically or wirelessly. Also called channel (2), communications circuit, communications channel, or communications line.
- abbreviation ckt
- synonym communications channel
- synonym channel
- synonym communications line
Not what you were looking for?