Nearby Termscomputer-aided designcomputer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturingcomputer-aided diagnosiscomputer-aided dispatch systemcomputer-aided engineering
computer-aided instructioncomputer-aided manufacturingcomputer-aided prototypingcomputer-aided software engineeringcomputer-aided testingcomputer-aided translation
- noun the use of a computer to assist in teaching a subject.
- The incorporation of computers into educational processes. Such learning may take place at an educational institution, a library, a workplace, or the home. Computer resources may help instructors at any educational level to better convey information, and allows students to proceed at a learning rate they are comfortable with. These methods usually make extensive use of graphics, and often allow one-click access to the Internet for yet more information. Its abbreviation is CAI. Also called computer-aided education, computer-aided learning, computer-aided teaching, computer-assisted instruction, computer-assisted learning, or computer-assisted teaching.
- synonym computer-assisted education
- synonym computer-aided teaching
- synonym computer-aided education
- synonym computer-assisted instruction
- synonym computer-assisted learning
Not what you were looking for?