- noun a unit which allows an operator to communicate with a computer system consisting of an input device such as a keyboard and an output device such as a printer or screen
- A control panel for electronic equipment, such as that at a TV station or radar station. Also known as control desk.
- A terminal utilized to control a computer and monitor its status. Also called master console, 3. Same as computer terminal (1).
- A display screen which presents the output of a computer.
- A cabinet, that houses a device such as a radio or TV, which is designed to stand on the floor.
- synonym control desk
Not what you were looking for?