- noun the movement towards or the act of coming together or meeting at a point
- noun the combination of two or more technologies to produce a new technology
- noun a phenomenon that occurs whenever there is a net inflow of air into a region of the atmosphere, resulting in the accumulation of air and an increase in density.
- noun the process that occurs in an ocean when warm surface water meets cold polar surface water and starts to cool and sink
- To tend towards an intersecting point. For example, where technologies such as computers and communications meet.
- In a multibeam electron tube, such as a TV picture tube with a three-color gun, the intersection of all the electron beams at given point.
Not what you were looking for?