- noun a layer of metal, coal or other substance that occurs in the ground
- noun a quantity of material moved from one place on the Earth’s surface to another by natural agents such as wind or water
- noun a thin layer or coating on an inner or outer surface
- noun a fee that is added to the price of a product and refunded when the used product is returned for recycling
- verb to coat a surface with a thin layer of a substance
- The concentration of matter at a specific location, or on a given surface. For instance, the electrochemical deposition of two or more metallic elements on a substrate.
Not what you were looking for?