- On the screen of a CRT, such as that of a TV, a small spot of red, green, or blue phosphor.
- A small spot, usually a circle, which is an element within a matrix. Utilized, for instance, to form images on a computer screen or in printed matter.
- A small piece of metal alloyed to a semiconductor wafer to form a junction. Also called button (2).
- A period. For example, www.yipeeee.com may also be read as yipeeee dot com.
- In a schematic diagram, a symbol representing a junction.
Not what you were looking for?