- abbreviation exponential constant 2.71828… which is defined by the equation e = exp (I)
- symbol the charge on an electron equal to 1.60219 x 10-19 coulombs
- (written as e-)A prefix which serves to produce derivative words pertaining to computer, and/or online concepts. For instance, email, or e-cash. It is an abbreviation of electronic.
- A transcendental number equal to approximately 2.71828, and which is the base for natural logarithms. Also called Napierian base.
- (written as E)symbol for electric field strength, or electric field vector.
- symbol for electromotive force (written as E)
- symbol for energy (written as E)
- symbol for voltage (written as E)
- symbol for exa- (written as E)
- symbol for electron charge
- symbol for emitter (written as E)
- symbol for elementary charge
- A metric prefix representing 1018. For example, exahertz. Its symbol is E.
Not what you were looking for?