- noun a paper packet that contains a letter or document
- noun the name for the data which contain a mail message with the destination address information
- A glass housing which encloses the elements of electric lamps, electron tubes, and similar devices. An envelope may or may not be evacuated. Also called bulb (1).
- A curve whose points pass through the peaks of a graph, such as that showing the waveform of an amplitude-modulated carrier.
- That which serves to encompass or surround, such as the outer sheath of a cable.
- The bounds within which an entity or system can be operated. For instance, the range of motion of a robotic end-effector.
- In communications, a group of bits, or other information-carrying entity, treated as a unit.
Not what you were looking for?