- noun a device which guides paper or other materials into and through a machine
- verb to put paper into a machine or information into a computer
- To provide power or a signal to a circuit, device, piece of equipment, or system.
- The location at which power or a signal enters a circuit, device, piece of equipment, or system.
- The transmission line, such as a coaxial cable, which carries signals between a transmitter and an antenna. Also called feeder (2), feed line, antenna transmission line, or antenna feed.
- To provide a computer with data, or a medium which contains data. For example, to enter data, or to insert a diskette into a drive.
Not what you were looking for?