- noun continuous movement of a fluid in a particular direction
- noun the rate at which a substance is moving
- noun the movement of the sea or water affected by tides towards a shore as the tide rises.
- A smooth and uninterrupted motion, progress, or sequence. For example, the movement of a fluid through a duct.
- The movement of electric charges. For instance, the flow of electrons through a conductor.
- The movement of information through a system. Also, the sequence in which operations are performed. For example, the movement from point to point within a flowchart.
Not what you were looking for?