- The information presented in a single complete picture at any given moment. For instance, a complete picture displayed on a TV, computer monitor, or that of a single complete picture within a motion-picture film. Also, such single images contained in a videotape, or within an animated graphics sequence.
- Within a pulse train, a single cycle.
- A block of data of a specific size, or of a maximum size, transmitted in a communications network. Also called data frame (3).
- In fax communications, the rectangular area of copy that a given fax system can handle.
- A Web browser feature that divides a given window into separate segments which can be independently manipulated.
- In a speaker, a structure that supports the cone suspension and magnet assemblies. It is usually made of plastic or metal. Also called basket.
- A structure which provides shape and/or support.
Not what you were looking for?