- symbol for magnetic field strength, magnetic field intensity, or magnetic intensity.
- symbol for hecto- (written as h)
- symbol for Planck constant (written as h)
- chemical symbol for hydrogen
- symbol for hour (written as h)
- A metric prefix representing 100. For example, 1 hectometer is equal to 100 meters. Its symbol is h.
- A fundamental physical constant equal to approximately 6.62607 × 10-34 joule-second. It is the ratio of the energy of a photon to its frequency. Its symbol is h.
Not what you were looking for?