- noun a set of questions to enable something to be identified or classified
- A crucial or indispensable element.
- A device part, such as a wedge or pin, which is inserted into a slot or groove for locking, securing, tightening, guiding, or adjusting.
- A button, lever, or handle which is depressed or pressed, to open or close a circuit, to actuate a mechanism, or the like. Also called switching key.
- A button, such as that on a keyboard or keypad, which is depressed to provide an input or an action.
- In databases, an identifier for one or more records or files.
- In computer and communications security, a variable-length bit string which is utilized for encryption and decryption.
Not what you were looking for?