- noun the amount of time between particular points in time
- A distance or dimension which has been measured or calculated. Most properly expressed in meters or fractions/multiples of meters such as millimeters or kilometers, although there are various other terms utilized for specific applications, such as angstroms or parsecs.
- The greater or greatest length (1) or extent of something.
- A time interval, especially between specific events. For instance, the time required for a complete cycle.
- The linear storage space occupied by a data structure, block, sector, file, or the like. Usually expressed in bits or bytes.
- symbol l
Not what you were looking for?