- A straight or curved length which is considered to have a width of zero. Also, that which resembles this.
- A physical medium, such as a wire, cable, or waveguide, which serves to transmit or otherwise convey signals, data, electricity, or electromagnetic radiation between points. Examples include communication lines, power lines, and antenna transmission lines. Also called transmission line (1).
- In a CRT, the line formed by a complete horizontal movement of the electron beam. Also called horizontal line.
- In a CRT, the path followed by the electron beam as it moves across the screen. Also called trace (2).
- In fax, one horizontal scanning element.
- One of multiple force lines.
Not what you were looking for?