- The alteration of characteristics of an antenna, such as increasing its electrical length, through the utilization of inductive and/or capacitive elements. Also called antenna loading.
- The alteration of the characteristics of a transmission line through the use of inductive and/or capacitive elements. Utilized, for instance, to match impedances.
- The alteration of the acoustic characteristics of a speaker through the utilization of materials, baffles, or vents. Also called acoustic loading.
- The insertion of a disk, cassette, reel, cartridge, drum, or other object composed of, or containing a recordable medium into a device utilized for recording and/or reproduction.
- The transferring of data to or from a computer storage medium, or the placement of data into a computer register.
Not what you were looking for?