- noun a full record of a set of actions or events
- noun a large piece of wood cut from the trunk or from a main branch of a tree
- verb to cut down trees for their wood as a commercial activity
- A record kept of the activity or performance of a device, piece of equipment, or system. Also, to record such activity or performance.
- A record of computer and/or network activity. Used, for example, to find the origin of problems, monitor usage, recover data, or to identify unauthorized access. Also called electronic log, electronic journal, or journal.
Not what you were looking for?