- adjective carried out by someone without the help of a machine
- noun a document or book containing instructions for doing something, especially carrying out a procedure or operating a machine
- Operated or performed by hand, or any other mechanism or procedure which is not automatic. For example, manual tuning, or manual input.
- Operated by, or requiring the use of hands. For example, a hand generator, or a hand receiver. Also called hand-operated.
- A reference document, book, file, or the like which contains information on the uses and applications of a given device, piece of equipment, system, and so on.
Not what you were looking for?