- noun a drawing that shows the location of geographical and urban features
- noun a diagram showing the position of stars
- verb to make a map of a place or area
- A representation of an area, region, structure, or the like. For instance, a weather, navigational, or memory map.
- To represent, associate, or transfer objects. For example, to map a program on a disk into memory, or to map an image in memory onto a display screen.
- acronym for manufacturing automation protocol (written as MAP)
- A set of communications standards used in manufacturing networking and automation processes. Its acronym is MAP.
Not what you were looking for?