- One which is exactly like another, or which is its counterpart. Also, to make such a pair.
- That which is compatible, or which otherwise works properly with something else.
- To use compatible components, devices, equipment, or systems together. For example, to match a plug with its corresponding jack.
- To attain an equality in a given property or value. For instance, to match impedances.
- In computers, a comparison made to determine similarities and/or differences.
Not what you were looking for?