- noun an action or set of actions taken to make something work
- noun an organised activity designed to achieve something
- The act, process, or state of functioning or being functional. Also, the manner in which something functions.
- One or more steps within a specific task or process. Also, a complete sequence within a task or process.
- The action or actions resulting from a single computer instruction.
- A function which a logical operator performs. Also called logical operation.
Not what you were looking for?