- noun a board with switches, dials, control knobs or similar features for indicating performance
- A rigid surface, sheet, or board upon which multiple indicators and devices, such as switches and dials are mounted, so as to enable a user to monitor and control a system. Used, for instance, to control an aircraft. Also called control panel (1).
- A surface, sheet, or board upon which instruments and/or their indicators are mounted. Also called instrument panel.
- A rigid surface, sheet, or board which serves to protect, cover, or hide. For example, that on the back of an instrument or device. Such a panel often has connectors, controls, and so on.
- A device usually consisting of multiple solar cells which are connected to produce a given power output. Also called solar panel.
Not what you were looking for?