- To proceed or be allowed to proceed. For instance, the frequencies which a filter transmits.
- To be transmitted or transferred from one point to another, or between entities. For example, the transmission of messages in a communications network, the sending of signals between a CPU and peripheral, or the transfer of control from one device to another.
- To proceed from one state or condition to another. For instance, to go from a forward bias to a reverse bias.
- In computers, a complete read or write cycle.
- A single circuit made by a satellite within its orbit.
- An interval during which a satellite is within its telemetry range.
Not what you were looking for?