- (written as PIN)Acronym for positive-intrinsic-negative. A semiconductor configuration in which a lightly-doped intrinsic layer is sandwiched between heavily-doped p and n layers.
- (written as PIN)Acronym for personal identification number. A usually numeric password used to help authenticate a person wishing to perform banking, purchasing, or other types of transactions.
- (written as PIN)Acronym for personal identification number. A password utilized to help authenticate a person wishing to activate, deactivate, or otherwise use a security system such as that protecting a home.
- In a plug in electrical component such as an IC or tube, a terminal which allows physical connection with compatible sockets in other devices or components. It may also provide structural support. Also known as prong, or base pin.
- acronym for positive-intrinsic-negative (written as PIN)
- synonym prong
Not what you were looking for?