- adjective showing the light and dark areas of objects as they are seen
- Of, or pertaining to, a quantity or value above zero. For instance, a temperature greater than absolute zero, or a positive number.
- Of, pertaining to, or the same as the charge or a multiple of the charge of a proton. For example, the plus one charge of a sodium ion.
- Of, or pertaining to, a particle, material, or other entity which has a deficiency of electrons. For instance, a cation.
- Of, or pertaining to, a quantity, value, entity, phenomenon, or concept which is considered the opposite of an equivalent which would be described as negative. For example, a positive electrode, positive image, positive peak, positive pole, and so on.
- symbol P
Not what you were looking for?