- The main light-collecting mirror of a reflecting telescope; or the principal star of a multiple star system
- That which occurs first within a given sequence or process.
- That which occurs before something else. For instance, a stage which precedes another.
- That which has the highest rank, degree, or importance. For example, a primary standard.
- A high voltage conductor in a power-distribution system
- One of two or more primary colors.
- Of or pertaining to one or more primary colors.
Not what you were looking for?