- noun characters made in ink on a surface
- verb to put letters characters in ink on a surface
- The markings, such as text and graphics, a printer makes when providing its output. Also, a command to produce said output.
- Any letters, symbols, or the like presented on paper, plastic, or another medium which allows for reading or other interpretation. Also, to produce said marking.
- A design or pattern transferred from one medium to another, as in photolithography. Also, to produce such designs or patterns.
- A photographic image transferred from a negative, or via another means. Also, to produce such an image.
Not what you were looking for?