- noun the action of getting back something which has been lost
- noun a return to a more usual condition
- noun the process of obtaining metals or other useful materials from waste
- The process of resetting or otherwise reestablishing a former state or condition, a given operational state, or a given level or value. Also, the result of such a process.
- A recovery (1) after an error or malfunction. Also, the result of such a process.
- The restoration of computer data to the state it was in before an error or failure.
Not what you were looking for?