- noun the ratio of the energy of a wave reflected by a surface to the total wave striking the surface.
- The ratio of the amplitude of a wave reflected from a surface to the amplitude of the same wave incident upon the surface.
- The ratio of the current delivered to a load whose impedance is not matched to the source, to the current that would be delivered to the same load if its impedance were fully matched.
- synonym reflection factor
- synonym reflection ratio
- synonym reflectivity
- synonym reflection coefficient
Not what you were looking for?