- adjective capable of being operated from a distance by electronic technology, or able to operate a device from a distance
- Located at a point other than that where something occurs, is acted upon, or is situated. For instance, a remote terminal.
- Located at a comparatively distant point. For example, a remote pickup.
- Controlled, or otherwise operated upon from a different location. For instance, remote tuning.
- A broadcast, such as that of radio or TV, originating from a location other than a broadcast studio.
Not what you were looking for?