- noun a period of operation of a machine, or the amount produced in one period of operation
- verb to operate an engine or other device
- verb to move rapidly with both feet sometimes off the ground
- To execute a computer program.
- To perform one or more jobs or tasks. Also, the performance of one or more jobs or tasks.
- To operate, cause to operate, or be operated. Also, an instance of operation, or a period of operation.
- To lay, suspend, or otherwise place cabling or wiring.
Not what you were looking for?