- adjective referring to the ability to respond to stimuli
- adjective referring to devices that are able to record very small changes
- Able to detect or sense phenomena or stimulation. Also, able to change or otherwise respond to a given phenomenon, action, or circumstance. For example, that which is photosensitive.
- Able to detect and respond to very small or subtle changes. Said, for instance, of an instrument.
- Able to distinguish between two or more levels, settings, states, or the like. For example, case sensitive.
- Harmed or otherwise adversely affected by a given phenomenon, condition, level, or the like. For instance, electrostatic discharge sensitive.
Not what you were looking for?