- noun the vehicles that are travelling in an area at the same time
- noun aircraft, train and ships that travel from one place to another
- noun all the messages and other signals processed by a system or carried by a communications link
- The volume of users, messages, transmissions, or the like present within a communications network at a given moment. This may refer to telephone calls connected, data being downloaded, emails being received, faxes being sent, and so on.
- The volume of data being transmitted over a communications network at a given moment.
- The volume of users utilizing a communications network at a given moment.
- The volume of users accessing a Web site at a given moment.
- The traffic (1), traffic (2), traffic (3), or traffic (4), for a stated time period, such as a second, minute, hour, day, month, year, and so on.
Not what you were looking for?