- noun the changing of command or control from one location to another
- verb to move, or move someone or something, from one place to another
- verb to change command or control from one location to another
- To move or cause to move or pass from one location or entity to another. For example, a charge, power, heat, or funds transfer. Also, such a movement or passing.
- The movement or copying, without alteration, of data from one location to another. This may be, for instance, across a data bus, a peripheral bus, or between nodes of a network, to name a few. Also called data transfer.
Not what you were looking for?