- Not tending to remain in a given position, state, setting, mode, or the like. For instance, unstable oscillation.
- Not tending to return to a former or desired position, state, setting, mode, or the like, after a displacement or other change occurs. For example, a speaker with improper damping.
- Not tending to maintain a given value, quantity, intensity, characteristic, or the like.
- Tending to easily respond to a change, action, stimulus, or variation.
- A chemical substance which easily forms part of a chemical reaction.
- A particle or isotope which exhibits radioactive decay.
Not what you were looking for?