- noun a shape described using coordinates of magnitude and direction
- noun an agent such as a plasmid or bacteriophage that is used to transfer a segment of DNA from one organism to another
- A graphical representation of a vector quantity.
- A one-directional array, such as a single column.
- A course or direction of an aircraft, such as that which is guided by radio-transmitted instructions.
- In computer graphics, a line whose starting and ending points are identified by specific coordinates, such as Cartesian coordinates.
Not what you were looking for?