- abbreviation (written as WORM)write once, read many times memory
- A shaft with a threaded surface utilized in a worm gear.
- A computer program that replicates itself and spreads throughout a given computer or computer network, utilizing more and more resources and/or producing other damage such as system crashes. A virus also replicates itself, but must seek out other programs onto which to copy itself, while a worm does so autonomously.
- (written as WORM)Acronym for write once, read many. An optical disc technology, such as DVD-R or CD-R, which allows for recording only once.
- acronym for write once, read many (written as WORM)
Not what you were looking for?